Most people who try to start a home bakery have no real plan for how they will sell their products– but those who succeed are masters of the pop-up shop!
Hey Cottage Bakers!
If you’re like most bakers, then you’re probably telling your friends and co-workers about your baking business and hoping they call you and place an order.
That’s one way to do it. It gets your name out there and can bring in the occasional order. . . But there’s one huge, looming problem . . .
Word of mouth takes a very long time to spread and in the meantime, you are not making the money you had hoped to make with your home baking business.
You know what I’m talking about, right? Relying on word of mouth to build your baking business is hard:
- You can’t control what people say
- You cant promote seasonal items
- You cant target your perfect customer
It’s enough to make you want to give up.
But hold up – it doesn’t have to be that way…
Instead of just talking about your business to friends and co-workers, imagine if you able to grow your customer base with eager, excited, regular customers who looked forward to buying from you every week?
Would that interest you?
Here’s your answer: Learn how to sell your baked goods without a storefront!
Here are three good reasons why my methods are the best way to learn to sell without a storefront…
Reason 1:You’ll discover the #1 way to sell online without having any unsold product leftover
If you’d like to maximize your profits and not guess at how much will sell, this method is perfect for you. You’ll learn this method and many others on the first day of the course!
Reason 2: What do experienced bakers do when they want to make money quickly? You’ll learn an insane free trick to make instant same-day sales that almost anyone can do!
Reason 3: Discover the secrets to growing your customer base so that you have more customers who are ready to buy every time you host a sale.
You can see there are a whole lot of benefits to learning the art of the pop-up shops! And that’s why you’re going to want to get enrolled in this Bootcamp early …
Introducing Pop Up Bootcamp–The Surefire Way to Sell Baked Goods Without a Storefront!
This Bootcamp shows you how to stop relying on word of mouth to make sales, and start getting consistent sales from your pop-up shops!
Here’s what you get when you order now:
- You’ll find out a simple trick for getting more customers – no more relying on word of mouth marketing!
- You’ll discover the quick and easy way to prepare for your first farmers market.
- You’ll learn the one thing you should NEVER do if you want to make a profit on every sale.
- You’ll get a complete to-do list with my “Idea to Event Timeline” that makes having a successful pop up easier than ever!
Don’t have a suitable home to host a pop-up sale? No problem – you’ll find out how to create a successful home-based pop up without ever having people come to your house.
- You’ll get a complete set of checklists to make market day sales smooth and seamless– this is the best way to turn your ideas into sales!
- You’ll find out which social media post you’ve been doing this whole time that is sabotaging your customer base – and what you need to do instead to get local engaged customers.
You’ll discover a surprising way to build your brand– this is so easy, you’ll wish you had known about this months ago!
- You’ll find out the top 2 mistakes most small businesses make when they’re on social media, and how to avoid them so you can grow your customer base.
- Are you short on time? Then you’re going to love my time-saving pop-up shop tips– you can start selling in as little as7 days!
And much, much more – this Pop Up Shop Bootcamp gives you everything you need to start selling your baked goods without a storefront the right way!
So, you’re liking what you see. You know this Pop Up Shop Bootcamp would create great results for you...
But you have a question – how much is it?
Let me ask you a question…
Would you trade having consistent bakery sales for the price of a pizza for the family?
I’m not kidding. If you order now, you can get everything you see on this page for about the cost of ordering pizza – just $19
That price may raise your eyebrows. Maybe you’re wondering how I can give away so much for such a small price.
It’s pretty simple, really. I want to see you become a success. I’m sharing what I learned the hard way. So that you don’t have to take years to figure it all out.
The bottom line here is that you’re getting a GREAT deal.